Friday, December 9, 2011

Made it just in time!


Happy 1 year Bloggiversary! What a jam packed day it has been! 

Firstly, I'd like to say a big Thank you to those who have popped over in the past, present and hopefully the near future! Thank you to my friends, family, Playcentre friends and all those who I have met through the Wonderful World of  the Web!
Without you all, I would not be where I am today.
 A Happy Lil 'Shortie' as my friends call me.
My year 'end' surprisingly  began with a 21st cake delivered to a dinner party in the City. My beautiful sister-in-law gave me a unique challenge earlier this year to make a Louis Vuitton Briefcase for her sister who was bound for Sydney on a career path which funnily enough brings her back often, and just in time to eat my cake!
From this cake and the exposure Seemal has given me. I have thankfully gained alot of interest.
The cake I delivered to the Eight, was a Valrhona cacao chocolate cake, layered with Valrhona butter cream and covered in Vanilla/Chocolate fondant by Satin Ice.

My rendition of a Louis Vuitton Alzer Stack.




Louis Vuitton Alzer Stack
Valrhona cacao chocolate cake. Layered with Valrhona butter cream.
Covered with Vanilla/Chocolate Satin Ice Fondant. Latches, clasps, and handles all made by hand.
Emblem work all by hand, using gold shimmer dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment