Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wedding Bliss




Last month I was given the pleasure of setting a dessert buffet for my friend's sister. Who married a Patel!! :) Falgs is known as Wellington's 'Candyman'. -The Candyman supplied me with some awesome New Zealand favourites. I sneakily played on the whole 'jaffa' concept. Those who attended the reception, many obviously from Auckland and Wellington.  Took to the sweet spin on our love, hate relationship!

The reception was held in The Grand Room at Auckland's Pullman Hotel. An especially pleasing back drop for a decorator of sorts. With rich tan curtains. Black metal framed, glass top tables added an elegant touch to our apothecary glassware filled of bright M&M's, rich chocolate mini Whitiker bars and ofcourse, giant Jaffas!  The large pane glass windows drew an enormous amount of natural light! Giving our jars an outstanding shine! Table centerpieces were finished with Ferrero Rocher and Lindt ball mini topiary trees.
All of which were enjoyed by guests throughout the evening.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the staff who helped gather and arrange my tables.
Priscilla and Laura, thank you for capturing the moment. I can't express how much gratitude I feel. I am truly thankful! I hope this experience was as exciting for you as it was for me.


 
 








 




 









No comments:

Post a Comment