Friday, November 18, 2011

Holy ______ Batman!!


Well we did it! It all went so fast and in the middle of all the chaos my Lil munchkin slipped while running down the drive and scrapped her knuckles from all the anticipation! My Brother turned 21 on 11/11/2011!!!
I set out to make him a Bat-mobile cake. It turned out better than I had expected! Even he was impressed! (Its quite a challenge to impress a car fiend).
 I'd like to thank all the wonderful people who love to share their experiences and knowledge. Just love American talent! I found some great hints and tips on YouTube, Google images and Blogger.
So, here is my take on the 1989 Bat-Mobile that Michael Keaton drove in the movie (with some extra curvature).



Happy Birthday Mayah!

Birthday pics and Dessert Bar can be viewed on our Facebook page
Happy Baking all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment