Monday, December 5, 2011

Tis the season...

So, on wondering what to feed my loved ones this Christmas I went on a google 'google' ;$
I made this lil number to bring to our Playcentre Training Evening in Epsom.
It is Super Scrummy and easy to make! I call it the Phat Fat Brownie! Take your favourite brownie recipe and smother a whole lotta chocolate butter cream over the top! Drop oodles of crushed oreo cookie or an alternative favourite, like mint slice or even squiggle tops!
If you would like a fab choc brownie recipe... Simply email me! :)
info@blissfulbrownies.co.nz

Another super easy one which I think suits our seasonal celebration very well with the abundance of strawberries now, Santa Hat Brownies! This lil number I found on daisyt13.wordpress.com. Which was originally adapted from ericasweettooth.com
Upon gazing my eyes all over Erica's site, I just couldnt resist! So, to follow there will be alot more I will be trying from her collection of scrummy numbers!

 Again, take your favourite brownie recipe. Use a circular cookie cutter to form this super sharp shape! Pipe a circle of  mascarpone (my preference) or your fav flavoured butter cream (colourless). Pop your strawberries atop securely as shown, then pipe a spot on the top! And there you have it! Santa Hat Brownies!!
Keep a peep on our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blissful-Brownies/134299786641172
as I will be giving some away this season! Sweet sweet!
I am waiting on a box of candy canes from my cousins. My Aunt and Uncle have a Family business, well they have for a number of years now. Here in Auckland, Horners Confectionery.I have a few lil numbers I am wanting to give a go... So, keep a peep out for those too!!
Until then, Happy Baking All! I wish you a safe and exceptionally silly seasonal beginning! lol







Santa Hat Brownie Photograph credit to: Daisy at http://daisyt13.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment