Saturday, December 10, 2011

Reflection

Bloggiversary continued...

This time last year I wasn't making any Art. I wasnt even drawing! The one love that kept balance in my life was missing. When I reflect on that time, I can now understand why I felt so empty.
Baking for my friends and family has helped me rekindle my absence from Art. Make new friends and become a better baker!
My growth in this World of edible Art has surprised even me! I am thoroughly enjoying watching my friends devour my cakes with the joy you think you only see in children.. Seeing that you can bring the same innocent experience to adults is very pleasing. Reconnecting with friends and loved ones has brought so much positive life into ours. This is to them, my friends new and old. My ever growing family...


So here we go, reflection...

The cake that started it!


The cakes that taught me a World of patience...






The party which proved I could make it in a variety..

11/11/11!!!


A special thank you to Josh, whom without, I could not have achieved as much as I have.
A great big thank you to my sister, Yoggs. You are a true blessing in my World! The best Masi to my Amani anyone could ever ask for. You helped me to help myself. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment